Nicola Smuts - Fertility Astrologer - Biography
Nicola Smuts is a consulting astrologer, living in the UK. She has a diploma from Rod Suskin School of Astrology in South Africa, and a medieval diploma from Astrologos in the UK. Nicola lectures internationally on her fertility work, and her research and methods in this field are pioneering and unique.
Her success in diagnosing fertility issues in charts and finding potentially fertile times to try IVf and other reproductive treatments has been advertised in magazines such as Marie Claire and her work has been featured on national television in South Africa. Many couples are extremely grateful to her for the valuable, time saving advice and recommendations she is able to provide to maximise the potential for conception. Her practical knowledge of the process of IVF and other reproductive treatments is extensive, and her own personal experience of infertility makes her a compassionate and caring professional.
Using astrology, Nicola is able to:
- Diagnose morphology/motility problems in the charts of men
- Diagnose the condition and quantity of egg production in women
- Diagnose the condition of the fallopian tubes and see the likelihood of laparoscopy or surgery
- Diagnose previously existing condition related to STDs and other blockages of the tubes
- Diagnose thyroid or other endocrine factors that inhibit hormone development
- Diagnose psychological background that might be inhibiting fertility in both men and women – this is most successful.
Select “lucky times’ for couples to try IVF/other treatments – an average couple has 2.5 lucky times a year. (would it not be a better investment of 20k to do a treatment at a lucky time?)
Nicola is 42 years old, is married and has two children, both in their late teens, and is currently practicing from the UK, but also over the internet, using Skype.
To make an appointment with Nicola, visit our bookings section and follow the prompts to make an appointment.